Howdy Folks, Joe3 here to inform you of more new content on my website that I don't want you to miss!
- First, there's a new post on the Butter Lamb Reference Library blog that was inspired by a writer with a thing for reading obituaries in newspapers and not online.
- Next, there's new installment of The Adventures of Guy Verbose titled, "The Big Escape" about a stray dog that disrupted one of my recent Friday nights.
- And finally, there's a new episode (Episode 6) of This Week in Strange Music featuring delightful jams by punk rock bluesman Scott H. Biram, session guitarist Ralph Grasso, and industrial metal pioneers Godflesh.
Finally, I feel I would be remiss if I didn't mention that I've done some work on this website to (hopefully) make it easier to navigate. The items under "My Projects" in the right column are now "pages" instead of old blog posts, which means they function better as directories. This may all be somewhat meaningless to you and it’s likely you won’t even notice a difference, but as time goes on and I post more things, these new pages will help keep everything organized.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:
Post a Comment