Issue No. 4 of The Ravens Way Review is now available! This issue, my second of 2026 (but who's counting?) features:
- The usual intro about life in Ravens Way and the things I ponder ... such as the connection between my neighbor's leaf blower obsession and A.I.!
- Commentary about "the Singularity" -- what it is and whether it might be the name for what the tech bros want to turn us into.
- True stories about 1) the time I lived in London and slept on a board, and 2) An encounter with a door-to-door solicitor.
- A metric ton of zine reviews (16 pages!)
- Reader letters (something I've been threatening to do but have been slow to pull the trigger on)
- And wrapping it all up, my customary "Notes on the Issue."
Specs: 40 pages, half-size legal, quality writing, nice pics.
Get yours now for a measly $4. See the ordering information at the bottom of this page.

No comments:
Post a Comment